Saturday, March 24, 2012

self work


work work and rework...til i am all worked out...every kink and wrinkle...every twist in the knotted tangled mangled mess of my brain...needs to be patched up with more than just a hope and a prayer ...tangents of escape from all the heavy thoughts ...tired of hanging out with all those tortured saints and maniac martyrs in my head...no hiding out from myself but sometimes i would like to...these arent the days to hide down the rabbit hole...but the same tune in my head keeps looping...gotta change my tune?...i would rather turn my brain off to tell you the truth...not think at all...not avalanche myself down the mountain again...work in progress needs to be done...time on the run...sick of the tedious work work work...no paintings flowing...no money coming...work work work...no one to hold at night...work work work...just hanging on tight...rope walker...dream talker...sick of the work...just wanna play...walk walk walk away...find a beach and sit and write a new song for my head...play and find a new way...a new day...but no rest for the wicked...work work work...til i am good enough?...for what?...how would it feel to be done with it all...be myself?...as i am...what would it feel like to transcend these BS days...just love and walk away...be free...live up in the trees...


   

No comments:

Post a Comment