Thursday, March 1, 2012

evening in the treehouse


quiet and thought-filled here in the tree house...no words spoken aloud in hours...i am learning to embrace silence...the depth and width of silence...i took myself away from everyone and everything for a few days...letting sickness snake through me...letting tears stream out...letting the river of love rise and spill over the banks of my heart...letting compassion and forgiveness wrap me up in their kind wings...i have stayed to myself and rested...my mind awakening...it is not fully awakened because i still have a small corner hinged to a reluctance...i am working through this...dissolving it...soon i will split my skin and become more...for now i prepare...make myself as i wish to be...create the world i wish to inhabit...let go of the one that was too cruel to be in for one more day...then i will step out the door and see what Soul presents to me...it has been a good day...




No comments:

Post a Comment