Tuesday, March 27, 2012

~★~

my eyes are stars
did you ever fall into them
your eyes are stars
i fell all the way



~★~

writing poetry this morning...words flowing...it is saving my life...no paints on canvas but i will paint with words...and find relief in the images lifting themselves up in my head...hummingbirds romancing spring flowers...trees coming back into the green...a slow cat crosses the road to visit a neighbor's trash can...a parade of grey clouds march across the sky...images from inside and outside my head rise up to inspire me...

and here i am in this fight to kick my addiction to fear (i fear receiving love)...withdrawal symptoms are intense this morning...but i decided to battle the BS in my head and all around me...i decided to be blunt with my words...fuck the fear...i decided to stop myself and recover from my addiction...i am in this battle to win...

let this day be your day to stand up and go into battle with what is holding you back from love...namaste...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment