Saturday, March 17, 2012

happy thoughts....

“I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” ~ Og Mandino
 
on one level very tired but on another level leaping like a puppy trying to touch its nose to a butterfly fluttering by...the peepers have begun to warm up their songs...the birds are busting loose too...daffy dills are joining in...a chorus of crocus are rocking purple and neon yellow...a mourning dove is just now starting to sing her morning prayers to me...
 
i am all the way awake in my spirit and feeling so much love for everyone and everything...the tender green shoots of my own heart's garden is in bloom...will be nice when it is all in full bloom and i get to enjoy this in myself...i have worked hard to turn the soil and plant the seeds...i still work hard...but it is work that is also a joy and a pleasure...even when i have had to deal with difficult moments...it only is a passing storm...the rain and lightning helps the garden grow...
 
today i am a happy gardener and a happy garden...i welcome all flutterbys and bouncy bees...lady bugs are especially adored and so precious are the hummingbirds...happy day all...hug hug hug and big love....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment