Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DAY 9

9 is the number of days i gave myself to measure off and check in with this new energy shift i have been working on within myself...i have had some success and some glitches...so today after a busy day and evening i am giving myself a mini retreat to reflect and examine fully these 9 days and how i can better serve myself and the world in tweaking even more of my behaviors and realigning my thoughts to match my actions...i still feel a lightness and a sense of calm and peace...i know i still need to deal with an issue with my heart/throat energy which keeps trying to pull me into a negative place...but wow to be aware of it all and watch it try to twist me away from my true self is simply a fascinating experience...

focus for my day is perspective...like the hanged man dangling from a tree by his foot...looking at things from a suspended place and from a different angle has been helpful for many days...from high above the stars to within the splitting cells of a seedling...from the moccasins of another to the eyes of a younger me...by looking from different perspectives...and now from this 9th day...unique to itself...never to be repeated...i see fully from this day...



~accepting~

No comments:

Post a Comment