Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DAY 16~midnight

no sleep...so much going through my mind...and my heart...

i need sleep but feel as if i could stay up all night...

i dont feel lost...just misplaced...

there is a soft hum of love...a gentle tune...
pressed against my heart...
though i dont know who is humming it softly to me...
she is just out of my knowing...but i feel comforted by it...

comforted by hands i once knew...strong good hands...
i miss them...i miss so much i keep on my mind tonight...
i will not touch on those memories for too long...
it would make me sad...
instead i hold a smile in my mind and some gentle words...
and let my wings spread as i find a way to my dreams...

may we all find peace tonight...may we all rest well
and may my 16th day be
filled with kindness and compassion
towards myself and everyone...

i am love

No comments:

Post a Comment