Sunday, March 18, 2012

oh my gosh!

it is  good to examine the crazy quilt patterns of our own dysfunctions and missteps but to also let yourself see the amazing weave of messages and signs...little thumb ups from angels/guides...i did...just now...so here it is...my cool sign...

i have been working on my heart shocker/chakra:) and my sacral for awhile now...tons of good and cool work...so first let me say sacral is associated with the color orange and from my understanding is about joy, enthusiasm and creativity...sexuality as well and is the seat of emotions...the heart chakra is green and is related to balance (hello i am a libra!) and our ability to love others and ourselves...harmony...healing...

so here is the cool parts...without conscious thought put to it i chose tangerine for my living/sleeping area (i have a long room that is a living/sleeping/kitchen area by the way....i use my bedroom for a studio) and green goddess green for my kitchen!...hello!!!...sacral and heart chakra colors...

then yesterday a friend noticed me eyeing two cards at the event...one of a woman with a heart chakra theme and another with a sacral theme! just bought them for me and suprised me with them later...

then....yesterday i was receiving a drum healing at this event...as the drums vibrated in my lower abdomen area, the beautiful gongs in the next booth over sent vibrations into my eyes and throat...african drums were being played on the the main stage and filled me in a general way...then all at once all that sound energy went into my heart chakra....so freakin awesome!...no other way to describe it...

and yesterday was a day of laughter...it was preparing me for that moment of drumming and also to teach me to lighten up all the way...and soooo...

this was a message, a thumbs up...a beautiful gift from the unseen that all the work i am doing is good and is unfolding as a tremendous healing and awakening...gosh there is a sublime word...awakening...

this is my day...a very sublime day of awakening and knowing success...happy day everyone...if you dont know it already i love you...pour a bucket of love over your head and enjoy this day...let what feels like a worry or huge pressure in your life be transformed into a gift/a blessing...have faith my dearhearts...everything works out for the greater good of your life if you let it...peace, love and light!...namaste...



english/gaelic street sign...at any time...you can see your happier path...

No comments:

Post a Comment