Sunday, March 11, 2012

MID-DAY 13

some alone and sitting time to think about the junk in my head clunking around...it is the ego...someone yesterday who i respect very much mentioned my ego and it has been part of what i have worked on to remove how much control it has on me and the harm it has created...her timing was perfect even if it hurt to hear it...

i do at times come off as a know it all...i try not to because it is just my opinion...and yet i am so forceful and so passionate it sounds arrogant...it is a great part of my suffering lately...

i asked someone today what she thought of my ego...she said i come off as a know it all in essence...she said she knows i dont think of myself this way but it is in how i speak about things...how i word things...

so more thoughts...around ego, self acceptance, self sabatoge and the path of the bodhisattva...

today is a tough one...to look at those most painful and vulnerable places of wrong actions and admit them to yourself...to claim  them fully and humble yourself...it can be difficult but worth it...so more of my day to examine this inner place of suffering and to transcend it...i feel as if i am climbing a mountain within me to gain more perspective of all i am working on for my personal healing journey...

a mountain path i climbed in the connemara region of ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment