Thursday, March 8, 2012

full moon last night

i heard your name in the middle of the night...the moon whispered it down to me...i felt your beating heart as i placed my hand on my chest...there is a wall in your heart...there is a wall in mine too...but i am removing the bricks in mine and laughing as i toss them into the ocean of my soul...i know your spirit runs to me...my spirit runs to you...no walls stand in our way with spirit...we get through to the other side...light shining there brighter than all the stars gathered into one...in this light all the broken hearts mend...in this light all the hurting fades away...all the wounds are tended to in this pure place of love...you just have to know you are there for the healing to work...you have to feel the grace of the light and let love repair the broken parts...today i throw bricks of pain into the ocean of my soul...today i smile as i whisper your name...



No comments:

Post a Comment