Friday, March 2, 2012

...later

why do i blog?...why do i share?...to feel less alone...to connect somehow...to maybe let others in...to work on my writing...i put words out there like messages in bottles i suppose...read this and come...read this and understand...read this and know you are not alone...read this and send me light so i dont feel so in the dark...i write for these reasons...

this hour i fell into some dark corners...but i need to be there...to get closer to my own enlightenment...i am a selfish child this hour...wanting love...wanting a hand to reach out for me...but i have to be loving...i have to reach out my own hand...and i have to accept the darkness as well as the light...we all do...i am no different...we all have our dark parts and our light parts...we all have those things we work on and remove from our hearts...making room for more loving kindness...

i am loving myself big this hour...just keep the love filling me up from the flow of it...not letting myself feel the other until the other goes away...all the selfishness and mistakes and short comings...they really dont mean much...they are small compared to the good parts...

and i am accepting the love...

No comments:

Post a Comment