Monday, March 5, 2012

DAY 7heaven

sun is beaming in...tilting my head to the side or i would be "blinded by the light/dressed up like a deuce..." as the song now goes in my head...dont mind this song though...it is a good song to have stuck on play...better than the one i wont even think near because it will start up and take days to unstick...

i am happy this morning...keeping my life slower and less complicated...adding a couple of things to it each day...when it gets too heavy taking something away...rest is my zest i have decided...rest cures me of stinkin thinkin and meltdowns in my brain bucket...and i am learning to like it...to slow the heck down and just sit quietly with a cuppa joe or a pleasant pot of tea...a break from the to do list or the adult junk of life...a time to sketch a flower or close my eyes for a nap or meditate on emptiness...there are so many cool things to the resting time...

so DAY 7 is about resting...even as i have a busy day i will take time to rest and enjoy a moment or two or twenty of not lifting anything heavy in my head...

and the sun has shifted since i started typing so i can sit upright again...may the light of love shine brightly on you today...happy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment