Saturday, March 17, 2012

19

2 more days left in my 21 day self work blitz...each day being conscious and holding close the lessons...ones learned and re-learned...letting my heart open more and more...letting love find me from within and without...allowing each feeling to come...happy or sad...each a teacher...each day a classroom as well...i have had very tough days and very lovely ones...some days i hit all the emotions...as patterns came i looked at them and looked at them as objectively as i could...

so at the close of my 19th day i feel a deep love for all and for myself...i am tired but a good tired...i lived a very good day today...familiar faces smiling at me at the event today...how sweet to see their beautiful spirited selves...ones i dont know well enough but each time i see i feel happiness in their presence...

i just relaxed today...i cant describe it other than relaxed...i really did just let myself be myself today...trusting and staying open...how wonderful it is to just be...i really felt like myself...it is exciting really...if i am blessed with another full day tomorrow i must say i look forward to it...leading a drum meditation, making a dish for a potluck in the evening and before the potluck a drum circle to welcome spring...i am keeping my spirits up...i have the deep faith all is well and as it should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment