Saturday, March 17, 2012

DAY 19

after midnight...winding down...went to a intimate concert...lovely music and a sweet place to enjoy it in...a string of lights all around the border of the room sent me off in my head to another place i like to go to...a place in my own heart...a tree house and a nest and strings of starlight...so it made me happy...

i struggled with parts of it...feeling alittle out of place...but the music carried me along...i deeply love music...how it reaches in and comforts me when i feel out of sorts...and so it was tonight...

what tender moments i experienced there as well...such grace in the room...of people loving one another and enjoying each others company...a hand held...laughter erupting...the support of audience members getting up to sing...poetry read...the honoring of the space making it beyond the year marker...the strength of the woman who has kept it going...the configuration of myself and another person joining in to be a part of it...how life unfolds and becomes and grows things along our path...this place came into my life to help strengthen me...to help me recovery parts of myself i thought were gone...i felt myself pushing out of my comfort zone tonight...i felt my own bravery...and i also felt blessed and very tender with myself for enduring and staying open to what comes my way these days...i am so touched by the kindness i am showing myself...no longer beating myself up...just loving myself through these transitioning times...

so tonight i climb into dreams and let them take me into the starlight...white owl wings swoop over me and take me up and over to my nest in the tree house of my dreams...i am happy...i am blessed and i am so very grateful for my life...

day 19 is about staying open and tender towards myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment