Thursday, March 8, 2012

10talizing DAY

a woke up with the word shapeshifting in my head...which is what my inner quest has been about...seeking to transform my patterns which no longer fit my life...seeking to find a more fitting life for who i am...shifting my perspective and opening up my heart...trusting again...

i feel like perceval seeking the grail again...only knowing i am the grail now...so i wander this barbaric wilderness of the new dark ages and seek enlightenment...yet come to understand as i grow from a place of ignorance into a more rational and calm mind the sacredness i seek is within...the kingdom of god is within you...i am the holy grail i seek...

i saw my heart in my morning journey...it was healed...not broken and letting the light come out broken...the light of love flowed in steady streams...pure...no debris getting in the way...i could simply love others and be at peace...my heart had shapeshifted...my mind is getting there...my body will catch up soon and be even healthier and stronger...the shapeshifting soon completed...i will be fully me very soon...so soon i can start to see it as easily as looking across the room and seeing a cup sit on a counter...my quest for the grail is nearly done...soon i will lift the cup of my own inner wisdom and drink...and know...i will know what i already possess but have not allowed myself to comprehend...

and my heart will be so open and so permanently mended nothing will ever break it again...it will never need to be closed for repairs...it is such an exciting and sacred time for me...i am so grateful to be able to afford the time to do this inner work...it has saved my life to mend and heal and come to a new and better understanding of god, those i love deeply, my life and my path...i have an amazing faith...everything is as it should be...

today i shapeshift more...

No comments:

Post a Comment