Monday, January 14, 2013

sacred water...

stood at the waters edge earlier...praying...took a few minutes to do a breathing meditation...and then a journey...i felt so held in love by the unseen...i felt perfect...i felt inspired...as i journeyed i was dissolved...a part of nature...the sand and rocks...the seagulls and fish...the water...the wintry plants and bare trees...i felt my spirit lifting...i was the fog...i was expanding out across the water...

in this immense stillness of the moment i found myself far off shore...on a little coastal island in maine...i was surrounded by harbor seals...and a harbor seal came up to me...a guide...it was there to be of service in helping me find my way to the next chapter/class room of this life...

i didnt stay but returned to myself and will journey there again and find my guide and open up...but for now i know i am to have a few more days to myself...in solitude...creating more art and finishing projects...i accept this solitude so gratefully...it has helped me hear my own voice and explore what i want to do...it has let me heal and recover and slow down...rest...realign with myself...i am seeing things so clearly and feeling stronger in spirit each day...and now i have a cool harbor seal guide to talk to...love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment