Sunday, January 27, 2013

moonrise...i rise...


in the sharp bite of winter the moon still dances...inspiring me...giving me this sweet knowing...she is always there...flowing in the heavens...we see her coming and going...emptying and filling the sky...yet she is always fully herself...

the science of my mind tells me the moon is not a she...science tells me the moon creates the tides and is seen because of the sun's light...yet all the facts are still not enough to dislodge the delight i have in also knowing she has a spirit...as the earth does...

i have long loved the moon...as a sister...she is soft spoken and gentle...comforting me and loving me through my life...always there...from the first time i remember looking up at her until the last time...i will always be grateful and inspired by her beauty and kindness...

this full moon came like a sweeping away of more old patterns and revealed more of what i should let go of...and i have...as easily as she spills coins upon the water i let go of more...emptying out after a long phase of filling up...i stand in the heavens of my higher self...full in spirit...yet emptied out of my suffering...peaceful...a wonderful moment of balance occurring...when i hear my own voice clearly...i feel the strength of my own spirit fiercely...and my heart lifts up and expands...filling up...full now...a circle of light...




No comments:

Post a Comment