Tuesday, January 8, 2013

a journey...


in the palm of my hand i held the crystals...each one filled with clear light...i handed them out to those around me and when i was done there was still one...in the middle of each crystal was a single wish...some folks wished for houses...others wished for fame...others for wellness and even more for youth to return to them...i held my crystal up and looked at it for the longest time...i could be practical or wasteful...i could wish for a mound of gold or an island paradise...but all i wanted at that very moment was to have my hand held...and so i wished for this...and it was granted...for as long as i stayed in my journey i felt the simple pleasure and immense happiness of holding a hand...and i am still smiling and letting that gentle company linger as night draws the covers nearer and sleep calls to me...i am at peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment