Wednesday, May 2, 2012

thank you...


hallelujah...a good song to close out the night with...a lot of things making sense for me suddenly...a great peace comes from this and complete acceptance...understanding now...the why answered...the why of it all...the big why...i cursed myself...and now i released myself...and all that is left is the praise and the gratitude...for all of it...for my silly little life...

i am reminded of the time the plane i was in took a nose dive as it was landing in chicago...we all grabbed the seats in front of us...the engines whined...folks screamed...but all i could think was "thank you"...to god...yes to god...thank you...for life and for the mystery...for keeping it interesting...for the challenges...for the beauty...for every inch of it...for the rough parts and the smooth...and so for this day as well...nd for my healing...the healing of the wounded healer...thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment