Sunday, May 27, 2012

simply

"When the mind is less cluttered with incessant chatter and rumination, the mind and heart are clearer. This clarity allows the natural compassion to blossom. More self confidence and courage fill us. Wisdom flows. Life regardless of difficulties becomes meaningful. Joy abounds. All is well."

                                                                                                            ~~his holiness the dali lama




a busy and reactionary mind has often been an issue with me...i was so attached to that identity...of my mind always chattering...leaping into action with situations and events...now i am shifting this...i slow my mind down and often can empty it out easily in meditation...

i am able to not be reactionary...to take as much time as i need to respond to something...to think about it and often i dont even need to engage or respond at all...

when i feel loneliness come up i let my mind get busy imaginative and fun ways...taking me on adventures in my head...journeys to hang out with my guides...or into a simple communion with a flower...then loneliness falls away...i am in the moment...happy...








No comments:

Post a Comment