Friday, May 11, 2012

heart of the matter

"You must first love yourself before you love another.

By accepting yourself and joyfully being what you are, you fulfill your own abilities, and your simple presence can make others happy. You cannot hate yourself and love anyone else. It is impossible. You will instead project all the qualities you do not think you possess upon someone else, do them lip service, and hate the other individual for possessing them. Though you profess to love the other, you will try to undermine the very foundations of his or her being."

Jane Roberts~The Nature of Personal Reality, sess 674



i have to smile at these words and all those things lately which i am most aware of coming into my life for the healing of my heart and mind...my soul and the unseen has done this amazing but simple healing in configuring events, words, places, songs, images and people to assist me in the betterment of my life...the above statement rings so very true...i understand so much now...

i can love others in a better way ...because i adore myself...i do...not in an ego way but in a great way that says hey i am great company for myself and i really like and love me...i finally feel very comfortable with me...

i honestly dont have to expose myself to others of negative intent or who disrespect me...they need to be kind to me or i dont have to put up with it...i feel so good about knowing this...

and darn it i can smile all i want...kinda tired of folks asking me why i am smiling and i felt like i was doing something wrong...i smile because i feel happy...so get over it or get out of my face...lol...i am going to smile...

also i am a reactionary person...a quick thinker and talker...i am working on modifying it but there is nothing wrong with being this way...just like others are slower to talk and think much more before speaking...both makes sense to me...so get over me being like this or dont approach me for a conversation...and for goddess sake dont ask for my input or opinion if all you want is to vent or process outloud...maybe a flashcard could help me out huh?...hold it up if you are gonna simply vent...i wont say a word or give an opinion then...saves you from being annoyed and saves me from wasting brain cells...i will just nod and smile....

and yes i am smart...not a freakin genius but i am smart and i am not going to dumb myself down to make you feel less insecure...simply accept you know what you know and i know what i know...we both offer ideas and knowledge and that is that...

i like people and i love them...and i like and love myself...i am done being so hard on myself and others...

not feeling so great health wise lately...but i am spiritually the healthiest i have ever been and i love this...i love me...and i love everyone else...

(phew...i feel so much better now...lol...)

No comments:

Post a Comment