Monday, May 7, 2012

could be galway...almost?


was kinda cool to look out my 3rd floor window this morning and see a church steeple...not very ornate but still it gave me the feeling i was in europe again...there is always this feeling coming up as i look out a high up window like this...seeing rooftops and churches...i have often stayed on higher floors in flats and hotels...in ireland especially...

the meyrick is my favorite in galway...it overlooks the eyre square and has such dramatic tall windows with thick shudders and draw shades...i felt like i was there this morning...it was a lovely notion but alas no big irish breakie was waiting for me to devour...i so loved my buttery grits and coffee though...i think i am actually finding myself comfortable in my wee majickal place atlast...i am so at peace today and so creative...so deeply centered and hopeful...

No comments:

Post a Comment