Friday, May 25, 2012

lovers love...

the bricks of suffering are off my chest now...the feelings of drowning gone...i float instead...i rise to each moment...i reach for light...and light reaches me...i dissolve all those bad thoughts from others...i dont carry them any more...anothers jealousy and all those destructive energies do not harm me now...if anyone thinks unkindly towards me the light of love comes from me and protects me from harmful thoughts others send...words and thoughts can cause great good or great harm...i let in the good and not the bad...

when we decide to rid ourselves of others invasions of unhappiness we free not only ourselves but the energy of this unhappiness is set free from the world as well...we dissolve it...it doesnt create more unhappiness in us and in turn we are free to add more light to the world with this freedom...and i am doing this...i am a lover sending out ribbons of loves light...

anger has left me...the anger of others and my own anger...and if it comes up in me i sense it quickly and dissolve it...this is exciting...to feel love and happiness more and more...to feel this immense love...to have patience return...to experience balance more and more...to have an inner strength i now feel access to...and i send light to those who have negative intent...they fail to reach anyone...their wrong-filled words touch no ones heart...their unhappiness infests no one...this world is healing and we lovers are healing it with our sacred love...






No comments:

Post a Comment