Friday, May 11, 2012

being fearless

ok so i am BLOWN AWAY...oh yeah...so here is the wow of it...i been feeling weirdly sick all day...shaky...face on fire...fatigue....like my blood pressure is shooting up and then releases...weak...took a very sick nap in big blue (my recliner)...woke up and still yucky...wondering if i should just go to the emergency room...needing a ride if i do...then i made a cup of tea and decided to distract myself with youtube...saw the book on my coffee table i havent read yet...anatomy of the spirit by caroline myss...been thinking about someone who is taking an online course with her...so i youtube the author...it is the voice and woman in my journey from the waterfall journey of a few weeks ago...the woman with the new york accent!...wild...and then i click on a title of hers....being fearless...sounded interesting...this is the BLOWN AWAY even more part...


it is an entire series there worth watching...but the first one had me...it is what i have been doing...white knuckle spiritual work with divine guidance and with all the faith and courage i could bring...and i overcame...her words gave me chills...her voice...and the understanding she has of how surreal this life is today...i have felt so out of it...the world being simply so dysfunctional and odd...to even stand in a grocery line while people talk has been unnerving lately...they seem to speak a different language...of hate and fear and negativity...crude and vulgar often...and i look at them and wonder if they ever experience love...to hear her talk of the things i have been thinking about is profound to me tonight...i feel my energy shifting...i feel my blood pressure lowering...more and deeper is what my essence is telling me...i am going into a greater place and deeper...it is exciting...i cant wait to listen more...and i also cant wait for what is coming at me next...

No comments:

Post a Comment