Friday, May 4, 2012

passion


my muse is back...and in the most accidental way...i bumped into her mid-flight...between earth and sky...she didnt smile brightly or say much of anything but she was there...and i breathed her in like stardust and stayed high for the rest of the day...i am going to paint now...i will finish my book...and there are poems crowding my heart like crows over a pregnant cornfield...i am going to love the hours good and strong...pulling off amazing feats of fancy...i am standing on the roof of my tree house shouting as the storm smashes down...i am laughing...i am open...my heart is ablaze...and i feel free...i know now...love is not a calm pool to sink into...love is a slash of lightning...love is a fire...love is roaring through me tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment