Friday, May 4, 2012

faith...

i decided to not be jaded any more...i decided to see what is out there in life....i decided to forget the lonely howl...and run with the idea of soft fur and two sets of tracks...i aint gonna fall prey to more empty pocket dreams...i aint gonna fall hard for false promises either...i aint gonna listen to my head when it comes to love...i am gonna listen to my heart all the way...and if my heartbeat matches up with yours...well i will dance there in the moonlight with you...but i aint gonna fall for broken tunes...this next dance has to be the one...so save the last dance for me tonight...if your dance card has got the room...see mine is full as well...but...all the lines have got your name written down...so if you have the time...i have the moon...come dance with me and see how high we will go...come dance with me tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment