Sunday, October 7, 2012

happy morning

tender morning...a hushed light lifts my eyelids....a line said to me years ago challenges my mind...i pray to the love in and all around me...i do not accept those unkind words many years old...i accept the love instead...the love that flows through everything...

a bird sings and the sun grows stronger...the trees draw my eyes outside...they still hold out the green and smile their energy into my heart...peace fills me up...my muscles soften...my heartbeat is gentle and no worries touch my mind...

i face the day with a full well of love and kindness...i celebrate my open heart and my commitment to a more conscious living of this day...with compassion and love for myself and all...

i looked at my hands this morning as i opened my eyes after prayer and meditation...palms up they rested on my knees...the lines in my hands looked like a very busy map...and then a small voice says "yes...a busy map of places" and i know what this means...an inside joke...places in my heart...where i visit those passed and those not with me physically...

i smile and kiss the palms of my hands for all the good works they have done in life...

i am so incredibly blessed to have this morning...a few short months ago i could not take the pain i created in my mind...now all is untangled and all is at peace...not smoothed out completely but understood...my life is a place of refuge...my soul dwells in a temple of blissful calm today...i am so happy for myself...i have honored the gift of my aliveness...i am sorry i have not in the past...but sometimes the ignorance we choose is so dark and deep we do not see the insults we fling out to the unseen creator of all of this...today i am no longer in that realm of dark ignorance...i am grateful and give so much praise for that which created all this beauty in the world...

what a lovely morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment