Sunday, October 14, 2012

a dream...a teaching

dreamed one of those deep dreams that come up from the ocean of soul...i was a monolithic whale making my way upwards to the ceiling of my sky...closer and closer to the surface of knowing...capturing mouthfuls of enlightened thoughts on my way up...filling the cold channel of water with waves of song...letting go...weightless...momentum building....at last there...piercing through my sky into the heavens...rising from one cold dark world into a shimmering world of stars and night air...breathing in...a moments glance at another layer of truth before tipping to the side and sliding back under...

awake now...to rise up into the day...moving from one world into another...my soul singing...a journey through the ocean of my hours...to find and briefly touch the heavens from time to time...breathing in...surrendering...breathing in...surrendering...

No comments:

Post a Comment