Wednesday, October 24, 2012

forgiveness

forgiveness was the word i meditated on this morning...and put into practice...saying aloud events or people which have brought hard feelings my way...the weight of resentment falling from me...a smile coming as each forgiveness blossomed in my heart...unhappiness transformed...suffering removed...peaceful warmth entering the places where the cold stones had piled up to build my wall of resistance...holding love back from getting in...holding love back from getting out...but now even more love flows...more love radiates into me and back out...

it was beautiful to say it all out loud...a tender way to witness my own suffering and heartache...a kind and compassionate response rising up to greet each wounding...

these days arent easy lately...i have been unwell...but yet in my soul/my mind i have never felt so full of light and clarity...understanding more and more each day how to clear out my self created suffering so those particular ways of suffering...those patterns...do not reoccur...

it certainly isnt easy and some suffering still clings to me...but how wonderful to have this inner dialogue with myself...to claim what is my responsibility and return what is anothers part in this suffering...

we all have this immense inner place to take refuge and find an endless flow of love there or we find darkness to build a prison of torture for ourselves and destroy all the greenness within us...i am choosing to end my suffering so i bring more compassion into the world...more consciousness...more peace...

it is as simple as making compassion and kindness such a natural reaction to each moment there is no thought towards the negative...the destructive...the sorrowful creation of suffering in myself and in the world...




be light...be love...be peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment