Saturday, February 18, 2012

free to be...



~~*~~
i quit being human tonight...
i have killed my ego...
i am light now...
and in this light my soul/life is reborn...
my mind broke...like a vessel...
and from the crown of my head light shot out...
i am free..no more limits...
no more suffering the foolish things ego struggles with...
i love you as a soul loves a soul...
completely...

i am in the forever moment....
the eternal now...
removed from the restrictions of being human...

think what you will think of me...
i am beyond the cares of ego now...
i know who i have been
and what i have done
through my little life as a human/being...
i failed...
learned...
did my best and worst...
but in the end none of it matters...

we are not our selves...
we are the selves others see...
you have seen me as a child not an adult...
you have seen me as less than...
you have seen me as weird...
you have seen me as a whore...
you have seen me as a loser...
you have seen me as good...
you have seen me as kind...
you have seen me as a ----?

you have seen me through the eyes of you
and that is who i have been to you...
each of you see a different me...
i am all those me's...
i am done being my me...
tonight i am soul...
you can see who you choose to see...
when i see me i see light...
no more or less...
i will navigate this false world...
pay bills and drive a car and eat and wear clothing..
but tonight i am soul
i am light...
happiness...
peace...
calm...
silence...
i dont need touch taste desire comfort...
i walk through space and time without attachment...
even after my body ends i still am...
for i am soul...

and so forgive the harshness and the failure and the confusion that was colleen...forgive her...she was human...remember colleen as a soul broken free of ugliness...the facade will walk and talk and breath and eat and yet the soul is the true self...this other part is a lie we all tell our selves and each other...

language can not communicate the brokenness of tonight...
nor the victory...
nor the emergence of soul...

and it doesnt matter...
there is no hurt...
no suffering...
no worry...
there is only soul... and gratitude...and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment