Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DAY 1

this day is about unscrambling my very tired brain thru meditation, prayer, journeying and rest...

i woke up very sick with nausea, headache, sore throat and aches...my body is telling me stop, look and listen...so i am...everything is a message from spirit today...i will pay close attention on this first day of this absolute beginning...i want to think differently by the end of this day...my brain is being rewired to receive my own inner wisdom unfiltered by others polluted thought energy, curses, negative intent and unkindness...i am allowing the soul to lead and am blocking any ill will sent to me from the egos of others...we all should do this...people can send you so much ill will it truly will make you sick...i have had people send me so much confusion i was getting confused...today the sun streams in singing to me...telling me to step into the light of my own faith and knowing...step into the light and heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment