Tuesday, February 28, 2012

~*~


"the whole worlds broke and it aint worth fixin'..its time to start all over, make a new beginning"

i think of this song tonight...i have been personally going about everything in the wrong way...trying to fix my life when it aint worth fixin...not this life...not the life i have limited myself to...not the self imposed imprisonment of my own heart...not the suffering i crowd into me daily...the limiting...the acceptance of crumbs...the eagerness to please in hopes of more crumbs...the absolute absurdity of each little grey day...one upon one upon thousands of grey days...and then the occasional moments of light...well it is all broke and it isnt worth even the smallest attempt to fix it...

a new beginning...start all over...from where i am at...with what i have...and the power of my own spirit guiding me...

~*~


DAY 1
TUESDAY, FEB. 28, 2012











No comments:

Post a Comment