Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DAY 2 evening

sunshine to snowfall in the span of hours...but isnt this a metaphor...i woke in sunlight and birdsong...now in darkness snow falls to the ground...there is an emily dickinson poem of tight-fisted words there some place...but my words have a more disheveled appearance...though very deep in places and with a bit of beauty...

i did a journey with the sound of my own heart beating...it wasnt a good thing to hear my heart pounding in my ear but it was a fascinating journey none the less...

i went into the middle world and was greeted by my shaman self...she handed me bones and had me toss them...i told her i wasnt into throwing bones but did it anyway...it was amazing what landed in the dirt...a perfectly formed symbol of a spiral...i felt myself being pulled into the spiral and so i went...

i was surrounded by a cave of crystals and even my slightest breath created music from them...so softly i  began to sing...

i am the grace of creation...i am a well of love...i am the home of the infinite...i am compassionate...i am kind...i am at peace...sending love and compassion and peace to all...

yet as the words came from me i felt as if they werent humanly formed...they came from my soul...actually it felt as if they came from all souls...that every soul on the planet was singing this...a oneness...it was more than i could take...the immense feeling of love...i had to leave...i went back up to the shaman...she gave me water so pure it was as if i was drinking starlight...and the drumming in my ear stopped and i returned to this apartment and the sound of cars swooshing up the snowy road here...

it was a very relaxing and blessed place to be in for a short time...i am grateful...i take this thought through my quiet evening...sending love and compassion and peace to all...

~*~



No comments:

Post a Comment