Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DAY 1~and then...

the jasmine given to me as a treehouse warming gift is blooming...i opened the door to the sunny landing and the fragrance filled me...another message...sacred and close to my heart to deal with as i go through this day of acceptance, insight and recalibration of my mind/heart/spirit as they become unified in an effort to strengthen me and assist in creating this new beginning...

the meditation part of this day  is done and i feel my mind clearer...the journeying and fasting are for the rest of the daytime...then prayer and breaking the fast at sunset...


the scent of jasmine reaches into my mind as i journey
god is near...love is lifting me up out of my suffering
i am where the third eye sees infinite possibilities
where the soul sits and where i will find enlightenment
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment