Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the dude abides

so i have to laugh at the end of this first day of revolution and evolution...i am sitting in my bathrobe and a tie dye t-shirt thinking about bowling of all things...so this makes me feel like having a caucasian...lol...yep i am feeling abit like the dude...kinda look like him in this bathrobe...should i shuffel down to the grocery and buy some half and half for my caucasian...and if you have never seen the big lebowski you are not getting the humor of this rambling...no worries...

i have had a long day of self work and rest...the rest was so needed...my brain was turning into mush...now it is all filled with laughter...and i will take laughter over suffering any day...

so here is what i discovered about today...when you build a bridge to your soul you get somewhere...when you build a bridge to your ego it is a bridge to nowhere...i would rather be where spirit takes me...and so i was in spirit all day...and i learned a few things...about self respect...about my limits...about true love and its value...i learned what i dont want and do want...oh i learned a great deal and it is still working through me...i have slowed down today and let myself rest...

i will rest more and all week...unpacking and setting up my studio...making art...listening to music...relaxing into my treehouse and planning my future adventures...finally settling into the idea of writing a book...eager to go to the beach and play...teaching more and more...keeping it all simple...allowing myself to sleep and dream good dreams more often...if DAY 1 had a theme it was about going with the flow as my janet would say...

laughing at flowers tickling my nose...

smiling...blowing a kiss to the other side...

i love you janet....

No comments:

Post a Comment