Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DAY 2

sun is streaming in...i so dig the layout of my tree house apartment...sunrise from one window so cheerful...sunset from the other window so dramatic...and for the hours in between the plants in a large window are bathed in light and very happy...

day 2 is about nourishment...feeding and caring for my mind/body/soul...and to continue the work of yesterday...to retrain my brain...i am going to overcome the scrambled feeling and get very focused...the fatigue was simply melting me down and i wont allow this when there is the simple remedy of sleep...

a friend gave me daffy dills and irises and the sunlight fits snugly against them as they sit in a mason jar greeting the giver of life...they are opening up and simply and completely accepting of the gift...the flow of light...may i be a flower today...opening to the gift and flow of love and the simple acceptance of life as i navigate my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment