Friday, September 2, 2011

hey jesus its me...

i know you are busy with things...but i just miss our chats and felt like popping in on you...

strange days you know...so much going on...floating and not finding much to tether to...so i hold on to you, to nature, to a smile someone gives me, to the eight fold path, to ho'oponopono, to simple meals shared and gentle conversations...i hold on to the dance of a dog running free, to a child chasing bubbles on the wind, to an older woman in the grocery line who hums a soft tune...i hold on to the smile of a friend and how i saw you in her eyes...i hold on to hope...

i gentle myself...make the edges smooth...give love as much as i can...risk...open up...

and the love is flowing...an endless well is filling up and spilling over...so much love jesus...i feel it and send it out...i fail sometimes...but i refocus and do my best...to love...to do no harm...to be quick to forgive others and myself...to be grateful for all i have...

the trees are my angels...hugging them is like hugging you...thank you for this...and thanks for the people who hold me up...they are your best angels...but you already know that...oh and thanks for this morning...the sunshine was so sweet and woke me ever so gently...
well i guess it is late and you are still doing your cosmic mystery tour around the planet...tucking some in and waking others up...but thanks for the visit and the pat on the head...will wave at you in the morning...i will be the one with the "life is good" t-shirt on...big hug...goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment