Sunday, December 30, 2012

blessed


wow what a difference a few hours make...and asking for a sign and then receiving it...what a heart and mind and eye opening day...

and i understand now...i have been told where my place is in the world around me...this is ok...this is other peoples opinions only...i know my worth...and i know i am loved by my own soul...and completely accepted in grace...i am decent and kind and held in the unseens grace...

i trust the unseen and find a comfort there...in it i am loved and perfect...beyond the walls of this room i may be viewed as imperfect and unworthy but in my own self there is an immense knowledge of all our greatness and all our worth...we are all worth it...each of us a perfect flower...a perfect expression of the divine...

i sit in the dark this evening and yet am filled with light...blessed...i have been thrown away often in life...and never understood it...still dont...this hurts to be treated as less than...but i am blessed...i lift myself up...

i have never thrown myself away...i have held on...i have loved myself through hard times...and still do...blessed be to that love...and to all of us lovers...

No comments:

Post a Comment