Wednesday, November 16, 2011

yes and yes and yes

yes...yes to me...yes to my life...yes to my ways...yes to the beat of my heart...yes to my strong hands...yes to my smiling eyes...yes to my free spirit...yes to the spark in the darkness...yes to the dance...yes to the good vibe...yes to standing firm...yes to the wait for the thoughts to evolve...yes to the sleep of peace...yes to the climb into the tree...yes to the dream...yes to the home i fly into...yes to the otherworld...yes to the wonderworld...yes to the sigh...to the sigh...to the sigh...yes to the me under my skin...yes to the wild wind...to the wild wind...to the wild wind blowing across the tree tops...yes to the stars reaching across to touch me...yes to the starlights flickering in the night...yes to the yes i feel in the way i feel...yes to love...to love...to love...to loving without holding but knowing...yes to having but not having...yes to love untwisted...yes to purity and to the refuge of my nest...yes to my happiness...yes to the brave warrior who runs towards her fears...yes to the yes of everything good and kind and gentle...yes to living in spirit...yes to laughter...yes to joy...yes to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment