Monday, November 14, 2011

i am happiness


the john butler trio
 performing "ocean"
(this song is for all of you...happy day!)


so this is what i know this morning:
1.  i am profoundly grateful for everyone who loves me and who has respected me and who has held me up in times when i could not hold myself up....i love you all madly!

2.  i am blessed to have a deepening sense of my own soul's existence...i can feel it within me...the debri field of self doubts and unworthiness are clearing away more and more... giving my soul an easier path to reach out to others...to share the stream of love that Spirit has to offer...i am so thankful for this...i am so much more peaceful these days and my heart has been made even more tender...though i know there is more work to do i am happy to feel so much love flowing...

3.  i absolutely know all my prayers are heard and answered and this is exciting to know...i am cared about so very much by the Spirit who created me...i am never alone...

4.  i know i am exactly where i need to be...experiencing exactly what i need to experience to enrich my life...learn my lessons...and love better...

5.  i am excited to wake up...to navigate my day with a sense of ease i have not experienced in such a long time...

6.  i am in love with the world and all her expressions of the divine...from the tiniest red maple leaf upon the ground fading...which reaches up to me with her lovely shape and color...to the ocean wave that has spent its whole life making its way to the shore...and as this wave washes over my feet i feel a soul deep kiss from the ocean...i am made a part of the ocean of loving kindness which constantly washes over my soul...

7.  i know when i am afraid i can pray and the fear will be removed as quickly as it came into me...and if it keeps coming back i now have the wisdom to look at my fear rationally and diagnose its cause and remove it permanently...

8.  i am aware of the great sufferings of others...at the moment the suffering touches my soul i can send love and peace to the person or event...if it is not received then i will accept this and simply pray for their peace during their suffering...we all suffer...we all face challenges...but i know suffering within your challenges is optional...you can face what is causing you pain with an avalanche of love...you can sweep over it with so much love that it will not harm you and you may even remove it from your life completely...and if the challenge does remain you can make a friend of it and treat it with compassion...you can use your own suffering to help others and transform your suffering even more profoundly...i have suffered in my life and am blessed to have deep empathy and compassion for all my brothers and sisters who suffer...

9.  this morning i woke up with such a happiness still shining from me...it shines as much as the sun shines and then some...and this happiness comes from trust...i trust again...i trust those who love me...i trust my creator...i trust my own mind and how i perceive things...i trust my actions...i trust the love i feel for others...that it will not do more harm than good...for the love i feel is not selfish...it no longer comes with conditions...it is not anchored in my own wants and desires...i am happy to love in this greater way...it is at once intimate and yet wraps around the world countless times...

10.  i miss those who are no longer with me but can now reach back and pull up a memory without the sorrow of the loss and i can remember the laughter and the love and the sparkle in each one of their beautiful eyes...i can remember their good hands and kind hearts...and i love them so dearly...

11.   i am forgiven...i am forgiven by myself and by my creator...i am forgiven for my wrong actions and have learned from them...i dont need to hold onto guilt any more.. i let go of this self abuse i used so cruelly against my own life...

12.  and at last but not with the least amount of awe and gratitude i am thankful i am alive and have this day to live...with love and joy and abundant peace...


No comments:

Post a Comment