Tuesday, November 22, 2011

brian

my brother brian would have been 48 today but he only made it to 17...and yet he is in every one of my days...i can hear his laughter...it shook his whole body... and how his eyes would always fill to the brim with tears before spilling down his freckled cheeks...i remember his hands...they looked like mine...i remember his elfish ways and the bounce of his walk up a dirt road...his long eyelashes...the "biscuit" butt he was teased about...i remember his quick run and his green rubber boots...i remember his bravery of taking two shots of insulin a day...i remember his quiet moments when he didnt feel well...i remember his clothes because we use to share them...i miss him and always see him with his arms spread wide to give a big bear hug...and the love lives on and in me and in everyone he knew...i so love his beautiful spirit and am grateful for having him around me...hugging me...helping me get to the light and the love even when i dont feel it at times...i am so blessed to have been born his big sister...i miss you bri bri...  

No comments:

Post a Comment