Tuesday, November 22, 2011

finding my way home...

rain taps on the window...my coldness sinks to the bone...i miss arms around me...i navigate this night alone...it traps me in my mind...it seeks to unhinge my heart...it snarls and snatchs at me...it wants to bury me in the dark...but this is where i stop and pray...hold myself...rock myself to sleep...a soft lullaby hums...a nest is built...i am inside...i am safe...i am held by unseen arms...cradled and held so lovingly...i know i am worthy...i know my heart is not jaded and closed...i know i will not be nesting alone...starlight is all around me...flooding me with hope...drying up all the tears that fall...reaching to touch my face...a sky of stars smile upon me...i feel this amazing grace...i am loved and all is well...i will survive this moment and dream my peace-filled dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment