Wednesday, September 26, 2012

reflection...


yesterday was a very spiritual birthday for me...i did a healing ritual by a beautiful brook and drummed...i walked the woods and had a visit with an owl...i had little moments of grace and also moments of struggle as i let myself feel some hurt and sadness that has grown in and around me lately...it isnt anything i cant transform...and i am...but there is loss and i feel it...such is life...letting go and letting go and letting go...like leaves floating on the water...surrendering...

allowing the flow of my best thoughts to take me to where i need to be...in silence i go...trusting the flow even though i am not sure where it takes me...just knowing i will get there and it will all be the way it needs to be...it already is the way it needs to be...accepting...and feeling blessed by my acceptance of what is...home in myself and in my buddha nature...water singing to me...trees comforting me...i am at peace in a world which makes little sense tonight...i am smiling at the night sky...the moon emerging...stars reaching out...crickets singing the last songs they have in them to give...nights growing colder...

my hands lift...palms up...i thank the creator of all of this...suffering goes...gratitude and love enter...







No comments:

Post a Comment