Wednesday, September 12, 2012

offerings

very solid journey this morning...i was above...in the galactic center...with beings of light...it was joyful...there was dancing...the purity was brought into me...freeing me of confusions...giving me mindful clarity...

i saw others below me...i saw their humanness...they were as children...though with adult tools of egos destruction...i saw my tools as well...gossip, selfishness, possessiveness, envy, mistrust, insecurity, falsehoods...i saw the energy of these wrongful ways...i saw these dark tar like actions and how they reached into others...creating confusion...each person sending confusion out...i being part of this confusion spreading like a disease...a killer virus destroying happiness and love...a virus which weakens you and seeks to make you a spreader of more confusion...i saw it and it upset me...yet the light beings were there...and one came to me and saw me upset...

it replayed a scene from yesterday for me...a man standing with a dog on the gano street exit...the man held a sign...down on his luck...the dog had beautiful grey eyes...i was two cars back when i reached into my pocket without hesitation...i had six dollars so i gave him two...i had forgotten i said "bless you my brother"...and he smiled and said "thank you so much"...it was the most genuine emotion...it felt good...i smiled as i pulled away...to connect to another being for a moment...

i felt suddenly calm in my journey...and i cried happy tears...not polluted by fear or self doubt...i felt loved...i felt whole...pure... 

in my journey i stood in the galactic center and watched light beings dancing...i was filled to the brim with understanding...made calmer...at peace...i have been going through so much change lately...left confused by my own actions and others actions lately...struggling to get work done as i navigate becoming well in my body again...struggling to reach out and not hide out...the loneliness coming at times...the joy of being around others making me feel like that crazy dog who has broken its chain...i tell myself to be still and sit in the moment...being alone not good for me yet finding myself alone alot...

so i must make more changes in my life...and i am...with some struggle...yet this morning the well of calm is full...filled by the light beings...those fiercely loving angels of strength and knowing...what a blessing to have grace come in and give me this insight...i do so marvel at creation and the creator of all of this...


in our humanness we struggle to get to something so easy...so full and perfect...the moment i shared with the man and dog...where spirits meet in a simple act...where an offering is made and a gratitude is genuine...i find this rare but i have had it happen in very profound and honest ways lately...from strangers singing at a gathering i attended to the gentle moment my best friend shared her sandwich with me at a sidewalk cafe...to having two wonderful new friends in my life who amazingly accepted me just as i was and let me be a lotus opening to the sunlight of their kind ways...to my brother and his wife who have done so much to keep me going this year of transition...it is all so amazing...we each reach out an offering more than money or things but cloaked in these things...we offer a bundle of wood or a couple of dollars or a sandwich or a hug...yet what we are truly offering is that which comes from the flow of the unseen...from god...we offer pure love...and this is beautiful beyond words...

No comments:

Post a Comment