Wednesday, September 26, 2012

letting go



washing my sins away...washing the past away...washing it all away...
untwisting...letting it go...
delete...erase...remove...quit...

no more foolishness...no more any of it...

less words...more paint...
less speaking...more drumming...

no loneliness...just alone...

nothing more to seek...for everything is found...

art is my spirit breathing...
nature is my body...
the ocean my blood...
the sun and moon are my eyes...

when all else failed me
i have had art and nature to feed me...
my muse for drink...

i rest in my earthen bed...
beneath the blanket of stars...

hope is nesting in each flower
and peace in each birds song...


i need nothing...
i am nothing...
i am everything...

the poetry of hours are free verse...

the book of life is closed...

i now write in the sand...
impermanence is in the rising tide...
infinity is in each moment...

i am baptised...made pure...

now to begin anew...
reborn...

No comments:

Post a Comment