Sunday, September 16, 2012

random stuff...

And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. ~Roald Dahl
~*~
woke up in the middle of the night holding my own hand...i found this to be so tender...sometimes i do this when i am drifting off to sleep...i take my hand as i climb into the cave of lonely hours...but last night it was different...i took my hand at some point as i was sleeping...when i woke up i discovered the hand being held by the other...for a moment i thought it was someone else holding my hand...such tender feelings were dancing through me...such peace and happiness...it was as if my soulful hand was clasping my human hand...i felt this rush of love...it is those little moments in these times of transition which keep me going and not only going but smiling as i go...whatever struggles and suffering became diminished by this sweet majickal moment...
~*~
i see my muse as a dance of lights twirling...the transformation of flesh and bone into spirit...i feel the words and songs and paintings lifting up in me...the beauty of her soulful dance inspiring me this day...
~*~
i laugh alot lately...it is the old me meeting up with the new me...the old me saying "geez woman it took you long enough!"...the new me laughing, punching the old me in the arm...how DID i get so uptight and tough on myself and everyone...oh yeah life got tough and i forgot to stay soft...duh...but then a year came like no other and my heart opened slowly, my soul shined brighter and my mind began to clear...so i look at my old self....she is so much fun to hang out with and shapeshift back into...she laughs easily, holds no grudges, dances!...she sings and makes messes and creates art and isnt afraid to be herself...the new me is spiritual in different ways and is a little more grounded with money and business stuff...i think the balance of some new stuff and the old stuff is gonna make a great combo...i am happy these two could meet up...adds a whole new twist to the line i have said about myself..."i would date me"...lol
~*~
this was a horrible thought to pop into my head about an hour ago but also so me...i thought thank goodness people dont eat penguins...then i started worrying that they do...and then that it would catch on and show up in grocery stores...the packaging alone was making me ill...i hope people dont eat penguins...if they do dont tell me...tell me tomorrow...but not today...i am giving myself the day off of heavy stuff...now i am thinking too much about it...quick brain! distract me...
 
~*~ 
 
ahhhh pretty...
~*~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment