Thursday, August 9, 2012

sweetly at peace...


dang i am feeling it tonight...all looping around to the 70's and all that innocent fire in the belly way i had of living life...back at it today...yet my body is not doing well...ankles ballooned up, side is on fire it hurts so much...everything hurts...yet...yet i had such a very good day...a very peaceful day...got the sense folks liked me today...lately i think i have annoyed folks...i am not very tame-able...lol...and i know i talk too much...but today i let down my guard all the way...vulnerable and yet felt totally save to be myself...around such kind and generous people...i didnt have to try or anything...i just was me...and me seemed good enough...how i loved to relax into that thought...how wonderful...to not feel judged or measured...to just be...what a gift i was given...and it made me feel young again...even though my body was trying to convince me otherwise...so i wind down playing music i grew up with and i sip on a ginger ale and am so grateful for all the love i feel within myself....this flow...this wide wide flow of love...from my heart to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment