Thursday, August 23, 2012

quick words

so much to write about yet so little time to write...off to maine for a few days...lake, drumming, circle of women, rest, trees to hug, photos to take, workshops, paintings to show...so much has happened...i got vry sick and landed in the hospital...so much time to lay in bed and think and feel and witness and expand my compassion for myself...kindness was given to me...attention was given which i struggle with accepting still...yet i am learning to let down my guard and trust...

i stumbled...i stepped off the path of compassion for a moment and it felt awful...but i stepped back on...and i have met two wonderful people...who flew into my heart and now nest there...i learn from them and find peace with them...it comes so easily...i am grateful...

paintings coming easier as well and i am happy to paint any chance i get...i am blessed...though still weak some i am rebuilding my health and taking each day as the precious gift it is...

 
 
maine here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment