Wednesday, August 15, 2012

sharpie wisdom

took this pic in galway ireland a couple of years ago...knew it would come in handy...
reminds me of the shakespeare line "the smallest worm will turn...being trodden on"...cant
 remember what play...doesnt matter...the point is the worm...the mushroom...has turned...

i knew it would happen...the warrior in me is finally rising up...the sleeping dragon is waking...
i forgot who i was for so long...actually i didnt forget...i just didnt trust myself to be myself...wanting to please everyone and be liked until i realized it doesnt matter...had this epiphany a few minutes ago...IT doesnt matter...none of it matters...in a good way...in a very comforting and positive way...i matter to myself...i like myself....the rest of it?...lol...it doesnt matter...the mushroom has so @$%#ing turned...i still love those i love...i have permission to dislike how i am treated and can stand up for myself...i can work and play and be...i dont have to concern myself with trusting others or being vulnerable...an open heart truly can never break...it is the tension of a closed heart that shatters...

my heart is like a cloud...my mind is like the sun....my hands are flowers...my eyes are stars...my lips are wine berries...my feet the red clay mud...my belly bowl is the ocean...my ears are filled with whale song...my body is poetry...my soul is love...my spirit is forever...

the mushroom has turned




No comments:

Post a Comment