Saturday, June 15, 2013

shedding becoming

found a long thin snake skin and it made me smile...such a good sign...especially as summer solstice approaches...i journeyed to the snake and it gave me more than just the same old same old of shed the old message...no this shedding was of a deeper nature...this was a message of shedding attachment while at the same time staying in my skin and growing from each experience...this will continue to happen until the last time i split my skin and wiggle free of my body...

the snake showed me each time i have grown out of my skin...what situation or event i scraped against to free the deadness and find new life...all of last year was about shedding the skin of old patterns people ideas and suicidal thoughts...i shed the years...years of trying to fit into a polluted mainstream...years of trying to be seen and respected...years of playing by rules that just got me buckets of suffering...

the snake showed me a glistening dance of light...it became a rainbow serpent...it entered the top of my head and blasted out all the dark bits of unhappiness...the snake told me the rainbow serpent would be with me as a guide for the summer and would give me signs and teach me my most lasting lessons in navigating the landscape of humans and the polluted mainstream i sometimes have to wade into...

No comments:

Post a Comment