Sunday, April 29, 2012

trusting myself


i opened my heart up today to others and some beautiful people stepped in...what a blessing...it was a great wellness fair...i didnt make alot of money but i certainly made lovely connections...running into folks i havent seen in awhile and some i havent seen in many lifetimes...i felt accepted and comfortable once again...i am finding this feeling in the most interesting places...i think i am simply opening my heart to it now and it is coming to me...and today was a great example of this...it kept a smile on my face all day and i havent had a day like that in awhile...i keep seeing such happy faces and replaying folks stories in my head...what a comfort and a joy to have them all linger with my here in my apartment tonight...

a blossom fell from a tree as i was carrying my things to the car...i picked it up and handed it to my best friend...i felt the tree wink at me and say here...here is a blossom of your own heart...be happy...and pass it on...so i did...with a thank you and a hug to the tree and then to my friend...it is nice to make peace in your own heart...it is nice to let go and make peace...i am doing this...i have peace in my heart tonight...and so much love for all our precious lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment